Developing Clean & Green Technologies to lower our carbon footprint is a major goal of not just the Federal Government’s Investment policy, but also the need of the hour.
In order to enable these Clean Tech & Green Tech companies to bring the technologies to market, the Government & various agencies offer several grants & funds.
The key areas of focus include for e.g.
- Sustainable Natural Resources Development
- Carbon-Free Power Generation and Distribution
- Energy Efficiency for Communities and Industry
- Next-Generation Technologies
- Remote and Northern Community Utility Systems
- Clean tech innovation which captures CO2 emissions and recycles them into plant-based materials.
- Energy Efficient Vehicles, Freight, and Transportation