On the 19th day of September this year, Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) Partnering Forum made it possible for more than 250 leaders from technology and automotive sector and small-medium businesses to meet and do future collaborations. The said event was hosted by Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) and was held at Toronto’s Sheraton Centre.
It was organized for the main purpose of leveraging the competence of the automotive sector in Ontario. Thus, it has opened more opportunities for the delegates to widen their network and partner up with other business owners. It will also create more quality jobs for the people of Ontario.
Aside from that, it gave the delegates the chance to learn about the Autonomous Vehicle R&D Partnership Fund, a program supported by the Government of Ontario. The Autonomous Vehicle R&D Partnership Fund supports collaborative, industry-led projects related to the research, development, and demonstration of connected and autonomous vehicle (C/AV) technologies.
During the forum, the following were also discussed:
- The challenges and other issues faced by the auto sector.
- The opportunities within the space and innovations in the world of C/AV technology.
- They also emphasized the regional tools and services available to the C/AV community that includes AVIN Regional Technology Development Sites (RTDS) and Demonstration Zone.
The Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) Partnering Forum allowed newer ideas to be heard and be implemented with the help of Autonomous Vehicle R&D Partnership Fund.
Read the latest news on grants and funding! For assistance in preparing your submission and position your application for approval contact EVAMAX Group. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-711-7733
- 17.4M Worth of Funding for Fortress Xylitol’s Project
- The Pros & Cons of SR&ED Pre-Claim Consultation
- How to leverage SR&ED benefits with IRAP funding