Alberta Export Expansion Program
This program supports small- or medium-sized organizations in Alberta promoting Alberta exports. This program is currently closed.
How Much Funding?
Up to 50% of eligible costs between $1,000-$25,000
- Annual sales of $50,000-$25 million
- At least one full-time employee in Alberta
- Incorporated, legal entity, residing and operating in Alberta
- Must present an adequate market entry plan
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
- Attending trade shows
- Attending trade missions
- Meeting with potential clients
- Demonstrating and marketing products
- Preparing and growing export sales
Currently on pause due to COVID-19