ENCQOR 5G Technology Development (SME) Program (5G SDP)
This program provides funding for collaborative technology development projects to develop, integrate, test, or validate pre-commercial technologies in response to one of the Challenge Statements.
How Much Funding?
100% of total eligible project costs, maximum to be defined in the posted Challenge Statement
- SME operating (R&D, manufacturing, product management, etc.) in Ontario
- Additional eligibility criteria may be applied by Challenge Statement
Eligible Project Partner:
- Partners are defined in the posted Challenge Statement
- Applicants must partner with an ENCQOR 5G Anchor Firm (Ciena, Ericsson, Thales)
- The ENCQOR 5G anchor firm must use the results of the project for the economic, environmental or social benefit of Ontario.
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
Collaborative technology development projects
to develop, integrate, test or validate pre-commercial technologies for the Innovation Platform as a Service (iPaaS) testbed.
Projects must be developed in response to an active Technology Development Challenge Statement
Statements submitted to OCI by the ENCQOR 5G Anchor Firms and posted to the OCI website on a rolling basis.