Protein Industries Superclusters
This program supports projects that will accelerate innovation and the competitiveness of the plant protein sector.
How Much Funding?
Up to 50% in co-investment, up to a max of $500,000 per consortium member, to a total maximum of $1 million per project
- Be a collaboration between at least 2 members of the supercluster, at least 1 member must be SME
- At least 2 members must be Canadian companies or multi-national corporations legally entitles to do business in Canada
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
- Collaborative technology leadership projects that enhance the productivity, performance and
competitiveness of members (such as collaborative R&D projects);
- Demonstration or prototype development projects with benefits for multiple firms;
- Development of production methods and processes involving industry and academic partners; and
- Private sector-led commercialization projects.
March 31, 2023