South Ontario Fund for Investment in Innovation
This program supports high-growth, innovative small- or medium-sized organizations to increase their growth and innovation. Activities include late-stage commercialization; development or implementation of new technologies, products, services, or processes; and new applications/markets.
How Much Funding?
$150,000 - $50,000 loan amounts
- Interest bearing loan terms
- No fees
- Repayable anytime without penalties
- 50-500 employees or a strong likelihood 50 employees will be reached in a 3 year period
- Unable to obtain adequate and reasonable financing from other lending sources
- Operates in Southern Ontario
- Reasonable economic viability and job creation/ retention
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
- Late-stage commercialization
- Development or implementation of new technologies, products, services, or processes
- New applications/ markets