Youth Employment Placement Program
This program supports the hire of youth (e.g. 30 years old or younger) in STEM or natural resources related roles in the environmental sector. The funding is for paid full-time work terms between 6-12 months in length. This program is currently closed.
How Much Funding?
- Up to 75% of wages up to $22,500
- Up to $30,000 for placements in Northern, Rural or Remote location
Eligible Environmental job Candidate:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have Refugee status
- Post-secondary graduates across Canadian provinces are eligible as well as High School graduates in Territories.
- Between 15-30 years of age.
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
Hire youth aged 15-30 in stem or natural resource related roles
Currently fully allocated for Fiscal Year 2020-21.