YLA supports training related to the adoption of innovative processes, procedures and tools that ultimately lead to business growth (especially export growth) and global competitive position.
Yves Landry AIME (Achieving Innovation and Manufacturing Excellence) typically receives annual funding in the mid-winter of each year. Recent annual funding amounts average $4.85 million. YLA is only accepting statements of interest as of now and the application will open shortly after.
- Manufacturers producing tangible goods for sale in Ontario and elsewhere
- 10-1000 full-time employees in FedDev Region
- 10-500 full-time employees in FedNor Region
- At least 3 years of operation in Ontario with at least 3 years solid financial footing (this will be verified through provision of financial statements with application)
- Training related to jobs located in Ontario
Training that will support the adaptation of new technology, new processes or procedures or a change within the company to support innovation. This objective must clearly be linked to innovations leading to growth or competitiveness including expanding into new domestic or international markets.
Training that will support and develop Highly Skilled Personnel in any area that leads to innovation. This can include the development of new engineering skills, training in the use of new software, hardware or other tools necessary to support innovation; retraining to embrace new technologies, new manufacturing methods, or any other business area that will make a manufacturing company more competitive in the global marketplace.
Evidently, there are several sources of funding offered for training. For assistance in preparing your submission and to position your application for approval contact EVAMAX Group to help you with the process. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-711-7733.