IRAP is a Federal Govt. program for development and commercialization of innovation, technology-driven new or improved products, services, or processes in Canada. The National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) provides financial assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are eligible under 2 different programs:
- Technology innovation projects
- Youth employment strategy programs
Technology Innovation Projects
Businesses eligible for this Canadian government funding program must
- Be a small and medium-sized enterprise in Canada, incorporated and profit-oriented;
- Have 500 or fewer full-time equivalent employees; and
- Your objective is to grow and generate profits through the development and commercialization of new or improved products, services, or processes in Canada that are innovative, technology-driven.
While you focus on growing your business & conduct research & innovation, EVAMAX will focus on keeping your cash flow consistent by taking charge of the application drafting, submission, documentation, follow-up & reporting requirements.
Our Service Standards
- Identify project eligibility, and potential funding amount.
- Develop project strategy to meet IRAP eligibility criteria.
- Develop and write the business case (proposal) for the fund application
- Develop a Financial plan, including internal financing capability
- Assist in identifying and obtaining the documents needed
- Send Monthly progress reports to CRA