All the grants, funding agencies and banks require planning documents that are not readily available. These include:
Strategic Business Plan
Project Plan, Budgeting & Financial Plan
Labour Productivity Plan
Business & Technology Commercialization Plan
Operational Efficiency Analysis
We customize each report to meet the unique requirements of each fund and reflect the applicant’s business environment. The reports are backed by:
• solid documentation about your innovative business
• market research
• funding needs—Including quotes
• independent research on the market and competition
• cash flow projections.
What A Typical Plan Document Includes & Its Uses
A general introduction to the industry
Who are they, where are they, how many are there, etc.?
Understand the competitive environment including direct and indirect competitors
What products and services will the business supply to customers that requires funding
- How will you attract and retain customers, deliver your product/service to them, and earn their loyalty?
- How will you position your products and services relative to competitors?
- Note: This is probably the single most important factor in any effective business plan.
- Describe the management team in terms of experience, talents, connections, etc.
- What additional resources will you need to make the project succeed?
- Includes 3–5-year cash flow projections (with all revenue sources and expenses included), pro-forma financial statements, marketing and sales costs, taxes, office space, development costs, etc.
- We also provide clear and detailed explanations of the assumptions behind the financial projections.
Analysis of the market you operate in
How does your project benefit the industry such as knowledge transfer?
Reduced downtime, waste, material usage, increased capacity
Analysis of the key factors to the success of your business with respect to the project
Aside from grant funding, these businesses planning documents are used by and prepared for multiple stakeholders that are crucial to business or project viability. The most common uses:
- Grant funding
- Bank financing
- Internal planning
- Investor Financing
It’s important to distinguish your project from others to convince the government grant authorities that your project is worthy of their support. Our ultimate goal is to make your application:
The report we prepare for you will have a strong narrative that will meet the rigorous standards of the grant authority to withstand any scrutiny or uncertainty.
A detailed, accurate market research report
Well-documented financial projections
Extensive supplementary materials
(charts, graphs, sample materials, letters of intent, sample contracts, patent or trademark documentation, etc.)
Connect with a Private Equity & Venture Capital Firm through EVAMAX
It can also be used as a performance measurement tool to evaluate future performance against.