Alberta Innovates - Micro-Voucher Program
This program is aimed to help promising businesses in Alberta accelerate their new product technology development.
How Much Funding?
Up to $10,000 paid directly to one Service Provider
- For-profit SME (less than 500 full time employees; less than $50M in annual gross revenue)
- Must work in collaboration with 1 Service Providers to advance technology closer to commercialization
- Must demonstrate the relationship between the Applicant and the Service Provider does not create a conflict of interest
- Be a legal entity incorporated in Alberta
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
- New product research and development
- Early design, engineering and prototype development
- Early product testing and refinement
- Patent development (excluding patent maintenance fees)
- Advanced market assessment or segmentation analysis
- Advanced business and/or marketing strategies
- Other technology development activities