Innovative Solutions Canada
This program has rotating challenges that call for projects to conduct research and development and testing of prototypes in real-life settings.
How Much Funding?
Phase 1 (proof of concept): Up to $150,000 for up to 6 months
Phase 2 (prototyping): Up to $1M for up to 2 years
- For profit
- Incorporated in Canada
- Less than 500 full-time employees
- Research and development activities take place in Canada
- 50% or more of its annual wages, salaries, and fees are currently paid to employees/contractors who spend the majority of their time working in Canada
- 50% or more of its full time employees have Canada as their ordinary place of work
- 50% or more of its senior executives (VP and above) have Canada as their principal residence
Eligible Activities & Expenditures
Rotating challenges that call for projects
Activities include R&D and testing prototypes in real-life settings
Ongoing - since challenges are rotating